My dear friends, I would like to tell you that one of my blogger friend prakrati ji has nominated me for the sunshine bloger award. This is the first time that I have been nominated for this award. I heartily thank prakrati ji. These are very good bloggers who especially motivate all of us. So, I request to all of you to definitely check out her blog.👇
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- List the rules and display an award logo on blog post.
- Answer the 11 questions
- Nominate 11 new blogs.
- Ask nominees 11 new questions.
So let’s move on to the questions…
- How do you maintain the blog and life balance.
- In fact, I am not able to balance when I write, I write, and when I do not, I do not write.
- What’s the question that people ask you after visiting your blog.
- Yes, sometimes they read my posts and express their opinion and those who do not understand, they ask.
- If you go back in time will you still start a blog despite being knowing the outcomes.
- Why not, through blogging we express our thoughts to everyone. Which lightened our mind, and if one reads it, he will get to learn something. And in the same way when we read someone’s blog, we also get to learn a lot.
- Are you a party animal.
- What types of blogs do you prefer the most.
- Motivational, Scientific and Spiritual.
- What is that particular thing, you have no problem splurging on.
- There’s nothing like this.
- For one day, if you became the world’s richest person what you’ll do.
- I will try to eradicate poverty from this world. And help everyone as much as possible.
- If you get a power for one day to get rid of any vegetable or fruit you don’t like, which vegetable or fruit would be that.
- Pumpkin and gourd
- Which is your favourite meme.Books or movies.
My nominees are :-
Now questions for my nominees :-
1-How did you get the idea that you should start a blog.
2-What according to you is the biggest religion for you?
3-Do you like helping others?
4-How do you understand the policy of one family all over the world?
5-What are the essential duties of a human being for nature?
6-What is your favorite subject?
7-What is the name of your dear friend?
8-What is the name of your favorite teacher?
9-What you want or can do for your country?
10-What thoughts do you have on seeing poor people?
11-What have you done so far that your parents are most happy?
Again I thank prakrati ji for nominating me for this award. And thank you to all of you for your read.
Lots of love to all of you and I pray to God that all of you are always happy and achieve success.